At Gamescom 2013 is showing not only video games. As Razer hardware manufacturers take advantage of the event to announce news as interesting as the new Razer Kraken 7.1 USB, a headset designed for gamers who want to fully enjoy the surround sound of the games.
Designed on the basis of the Razer Kraken Pro (one of the most comfortable gaming universe), the new Razer Kraken 7.1 USB incorporate a sound system capable of generating low-latency audio 360 degrees, creating a sense comparable to having multiple speakers in the room. The incorporation of the Synapse 2.0 software allows players to customize the experience to your taste and according to their priorities when playing.
These headphones have omnidirectional digital microphone designed to transmit our voice more clearly. It incorporates a mute button and an LED indicator that lets us know at any time if the microphone is active. These are the complete technical specifications:
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ω at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity (@ 1 kHz, 1V/Pa): 112dB
- Power output: 30 mW
- Drivers: 40 mm
- Helmet Inner diameter: 50 mm/1.97″
- USB Cable Length (twisted): 2 meters
- Approximate Weight: 340 grams
- Connector: USB Dorado.
- Frequency Response: 100Hz – 12,000 Hz
- Password-Noise Ratio: 63 dB
- Sensitivity (@ 1 kHz, 1V/Pa): -40 ± 4dB
- Collection pattern: Omnidirectional.
The new Razer Kraken USB 7.1 are now available at all authorized dealers for a suggested retail price of 99 euros.