Probably when we speak of compact cameras, almost all think in the main models of Sony, Nikon or Canon. But in this photograph, almost nothing is written and what we thought was a standard begins to disrupt by the fact that more and more users who rely on leave the compact at home and take the phone’s camera.
And precisely in an attempt to disrupt it all, and above all bet on the range Galaxy that such success has had on the market and that it has been reported to the Korean company Samsung juicy profits, launches on the market Samsung Galaxy Camera. A device that has almost everything, with a design similar to that of the mobile and of course with built-in WiFi.
Main features of Samsung Galaxy Camera:
- Camera Point and shoot camera with a 21x optical zoom and image stabilizer
- Lenses with 23mm angle, Sensor 1/2.3″ and resolution 16.3MP
- Xenon Flash
- Video recording 1080p HD at 30fps or 720p high frame rate to 60fps. It also includes slow mode to 768 × 512 120fp
- Display of 4.8″ 16M-color Super Clear LCD touch capacitive to high resolution (720 x 1280 pixel)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 2
- Android OS v4.1.2 with TouchWiz
- 1.4 GHz quad – core Cortex-A9 CPU processor, Mali-400MP GPU, Exynos 4 Quad chipset
- 1GB RAM
- Up to 100Mbps LTE
- Quad-band 3G with 21 Mbps HSDPA and support 5.76 Mbps HSUPA
- Dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- GPS with A-GPS; support GLONASS, and Digital Compass
- MicroHDMI connection
- v4.0 Bluetooth stereo
- 8GB internal memory with microSD slot
- Extensive support of audio and video codecs
- Sensor accelerometer and gyroscope.
Main disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy Camera:
- The image quality leaves much to be desired even compared to less expensive options on the market
- The lenses are not the best, and do not offer good value for money
- Pretty big size
- Only 1650mAh battery can also be improved
- There is no video light.